Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning for Fargo-Moorhead
In every home or business that has air ducts, there is an unseen world of dust, bacteria, pollen, spores, pet hair, dander, construction debris and much more.
Air duct cleaning has some very BIG benefits:
- Makes your home environment stay cleaner, longer.
- Helps reduce allergy causing substances in your home or business.
- Improves the performance of your furnace.
- Removes material that may restrict ducting air flow.
- Eliminates breeding grounds for insects and rodents.
Take a look at some before/after pictures of our air duct cleaning:
Why should you choose us to be your air duct cleaner? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- Results- Over the years, we have developed our own system for cleaning air ducts. we have invested in special equipment to get the job done. Our advanced system incorporates a number of air powered tools and brushes that scrub the air ducts. This is followed up by a very powerful vacuum (negative air machine) that removes the dirt, dust, and debris in the duct system. This leaves your ducts cleaned with little disruption to your home.
- Service- We Are An Owner-Operated Company- You get an experienced, caring and friendly owner as well as trained employees. There is a difference, we try to continually improve the quality of our services and take pride in our work. We do not try to get in and out as fast as we can. If you are not able to be present for the job that is ok, we are flexible and can accomodate many situations, when we are at the job and when we are finished.
- Easy Scheduling- Please call us during business hours from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If you prefer text messaging you can text us as well, or use our online system to get a quote. You do not have to worry about us missing your call.
Your home or business will be left fresh and clean, with your heating and cooling system working at high efficiency again.
What We Offer:
Our system works great with residential and light commercial air ducts and furnaces. We are able to clean the entire length of the ducts. This process can take from 3-6 hours depending on the size of the house or business.
After cleaning the ducts, we clean the heating/cooling unit as possible, including the furnace. This can include:
- Cleaning the outside AC unit coils
- Cleaning the “A” coil if needed
- Switch units and contact points that may collect dust
- Blower motor cleaning