Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning For Fargo-Moorhead
Fargo-Moorhead residents, did you know— Only 60% of the lint is captured in the lint trap of residential and commercial dryers. The other 40% is vented outside. Over time, the damp lint accumulates to the inside of the duct. The result is like a clogged pipe that becomes more restricted over time which can cause a fire hazard!
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 16,000 fires start in the laundry room each year. Also, the Consumer Product Saftey Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 84.4 million in property damage annually. This is a reality that needs to be taken seriously.
Why should you choose us to be your air duct cleaner? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- Results- Over the years, we have developed our own system for cleaning dryer vents. We have invested in special equipment to get the job done. Our advanced system incorporates a number of air powered tools and brushes that scrub the ducting. This is followed up by a very powerful vacuum (negative air machine) that removes the lint, dust, and debris in the duct system.
- Service- There is a difference, we try to continually improve the quality of our services and take pride in our work. We do not try to get in and out as fast as we can, when we are at the job and when we are finished. Before and after pictures are usually taken at each job.
- Easy Scheduling- Please call us during operating hours of 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, if you prefer text messaging you can text us as well, or use our online system to get a quote. You do not have to worry about us missing your call.
Here are some signs your dryer vent might need cleaning:
- If it takes longer than one cycle for your clothes to dry, or the clothes are very hot after drying, this is a good sign your vent needs cleaning.
- If the clothes have a musty smell after drying.
- If your dryer shuts off or stops during a cycle, the element may be getting too hot from the duct restriction.
- If there is a great deal of lint escaping from the back of the dryer.
- If the outside vent has lint covering the outside of the vent cover.
Here are the benefits of a clean dryer vent:
- Reduce laundry drying times
- Avoid dryer element replacement costs
- Improve the quality of dried clothes
- Save money on utility bills
- Prevent a dryer fire!
Dryer vent cleaning is a good idea for these applications:
- Residential Homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial/Retail Facilities